We are looking for a GREAT Medical Assistant in Muncie Indiana to assist our doctors during 30 minute medical examinations approximately 2 or 3 evenings a week (from 5-8pm). Duties would include:
1. confirmation phone calls to patients the day/evening prior to appointments (done at home)
2. checking patients in on day of exam
3. taking vitals, eye chart testing, fine finger skill testing & making general appearance notes
4. occasionally administering spirometer tests
5. maintain office area as needed (inform office manager when supplies are low, etc.)
6. work closely with Indiana manager to manage clinics and make things run smoothly
We pay $15.00/hr and will train the right person. Medical office experience and/or certification is not necessary, but would be a huge PLUS.
We are looking for:
1. Flexibility (Schedules can change based on our Doctor's availability, so the more availability you are able to offer the better!)
3. Attention to detail
4. Reliable car (We need to know you'll be able to get to work on time and work the Marion clinic two times a month.)
5. Computer skills (We work in a virtual computer space online, so understanding how to get around on a computer is vital.)
6. Smart phone to communicate through text (and a working email)
7. Two GREAT references (past supervisors/employers)
8. Ability to occasionally fill in at Fort Wayne or Marion clinics on Saturdays (in emergency situations for BONUS PAY).
9. Consent to background check
To be considered for a phone/Facetime interview:
1. email resume (with references)
2. include your name, phone number and availability to chat this week
We are looking to hire/train immediately!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers