National Company looking for Dependable Contractors (1099 position only) within all Indiana counties to perform all aspects of REO/PPO/PFC/FHA work throughout the Pre-Foreclosure cycle into the REO cycle until property is sold. Services needed are including but not limited to: initial inspections, securing/rekeying, winterizations, lawn cuts (2x per month), snow removals (seasonal), trash outs, monthly maid services, evictions/CFRs, and monthly reoccurring inspections. Must have verifiable experience and be able to pass a background check (Aspen Grove Certified a plus). Contractors that can take on large service areas are especially needed.
QR Code Link to This Post
Items necessary for daily use:
*Smart Phone and understanding how to upload photos PPW/Company app.
* Digital camera and average knowledge of computer literacy
* Basic hand tools (ladder, drill, etc)
* Basic cleaning tools and supplies (mop, sweeper, broom, etc.)
* Supplies purchased by the contractor include knob locks, deadbolts, padlocks, hasps, lock boxes, window locks, lumber, building supplies, tarps, RV antifreeze, etc.
*Truck and Trailer to haul away debris from properties
* Lawn equipment: i.e., mower, weed eater, blower, etc
* Generator, air compressor and winterization equipment
*Ability to adhere to specific turnaround times.